- Identification data
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July (On the services of the Information Society and E-commerce), you are hereby informed that Ingeplan Consulting s.l is the owner of the www.ingeplan.eu website. Ingeplan Consulting s.l has its headquarters in Parque Empresarial Boroa, parcela 2B-1, 1ª plta. C.P. 48340 Amorebieta, Bizkaia, Its Tax Identification Code is B95557468. Any e-communication with the owner of the website will need to be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingeplan Consulting s.l makes the content of this website available to users. Using the website signifies being a user and that implies that the general conditions in force have been accepted whenever the website is accessed.
- Intellectual property
Ingeplan Consulting s.l is the owner of this website and the various content, references, texts, photos, images and logos; it is likewise the owner of the design and structure of the website itself.
- Not providing any guarantee and remaining free of any liability
Whenever a user downloads any content from the website, he/she acts under his/her own responsibility and he/she freely acknowledges this. Therefore, the user specifically releases Ingeplan Consulting s.l of any liability should any damage or loss arise, whatever type of loss or damage may be involved.
- Data protection
Ingeplan Consulting s.l complies with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679. We only collect your data when necessary, only those that are necessary, and whenever we do so we will inform you about your treatment, and your rights.
Cookies used on this web page.
On our website we use our own cookies and those of third parties. The third-party cookies used by Ingeplan Consulting s.l are the analysis cookies used by Google Analytics, as well ass cookies linked to advertising and to behavioural advertising.
Analysis cookies enable the number of users to be counted and therefore statistical measurements and analyses of those who use the web service to be made. The webpage of Ingeplan Consulting s.l is analysed for the purposes of improving its offer of services.
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day|
Advertising cookies are used by third-party companies that manage advertising platforms that Ingeplan Consulting s.l uses, and users visit. These cookies enable us to measure the effectiveness of our online campaigns, allowing us to offer you information and publicity that may suit you better.
- Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange
- Facebook connect
- Google Tag Manager
|PHPSESSID||Stores the PHP session||Expires with the session|
|_icl_current_language||Stores the language chosen by the user||1 day|
|wpml_referer_url||Stores the last URL that has been retrieved||1 year|
|__zlcmid||Stores the identifier of the device in order to be able to use the chat||1 year|
Information on disabling or deleting cookies
You have the option on your computer to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Information onInternet Explorer
- Information on Google Chrome
- Information on Mozilla Firefox
- Information on Safari
If the user wishes to disable the analysis cookies of this website, he/she can make use of the rejection systems offered by Google Analytics.
- Content and conditions of use
The owner of the website reserves the right to alter, develop and update the website content and its conditions of use at any time and without any prior warning. Depending on the moment when the user accesses the website, he/she will have to comply with the conditions of use in force at that moment; for this reason, the user will need to read the conditions of use from time to time.
- Judicial competence
To resolve any conflict arising when interpreting these conditions or when using a service, Ingeplan Consulting s.l and the user have agreed that they will submit the conflict to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals.
Política de privacidad
Ingeplan Consulting s.l
- Name: Ingeplan Consulting s.l
- Address: en el Parque Empresarial Boroa, parcela 2B-1, 1ª plta. C.P. 48340 Amorebieta, Bizkaia
- ID number: B95557468
- Email address (privacy matters): email@example.com
What personal data do we process about you?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through our online forms on our website),
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data to maintain and build long-term and sustainable relationships and to execute the contract we may have. We use your personal data to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your requests, and/or to send you administrative information.
Your personal data may be used to comply with applicable regulations, to respond to requests or claims from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or our entities.
We may use your personal data to send you promotional messages, marketing, information about the Ingeplan Consulting s.l, and other information that may be of interest to you.
Principles observed in the collection and processing of personal data
Ingeplan Consulting s.l will observe the following principles to govern its Processing of Personal Data, that will
- be obtained only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
- be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”);
- be accurate and, if necessary, kept current, as appropriate to the purposes for which they are Processed (“accuracy”);
- be processed in a manner that ensure appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
Who has access to you Personal Data?
Only our qualified staff has unrestricted access to this data.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data based on different legal grounds:
- The processing may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations as a registry or as a data controller.
- The processing may be necessary for the execution of your contract with us.
- The processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests, in particular: the economic, commercial and financial interests, business continuity, security and confidentiality of customer information and products and the security of digital and physical infrastructure.
- The processing may be based on the consent you have provided in connection for activities of the Ingeplan Consulting s.l.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We never sell your personal data to anyone.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Unless your request is deemed excessive or unfounded, you may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to request information concerning your personal data.
- You have the right to request a copy of all your data in a standard format.
- You have the right to modify or correct your personal data if it is wrong.
- You have the right to request the restriction of certain processing activities in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object against certain processing activities.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
- You can easily exercise any of your rights by completing and submitting our online form.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority, when you are of the opinion that our processing of your personal data is not in compliance with applicable legislation.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data is stored both electronically and manually, in-house and by third parties. We store your personal data in a form that permits identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is processed. This retention period differs based on the type of personal data processed, the purpose of processing and other factors.
What security measures are taken to safeguard your personal data?
We are continuously implementing and updating our security measures to help protect your personal data and other information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. We do our utmost to ensure that all information is stored in a safe manner and we request our service providers to apply adequate security measures.
Cookies and other tracking technologies